Monday, December 15, 2008

NL WEST DREAM TEAM

Hello everyone, it's Henry comming at you live on Monday morning from my room I'm sick so I'm obviously not at school. Without further ado let me propose to you my NL WEST dream team! I came up with this idea while talking to our very own Micheal Mcclure. This team should be built to win now and in the future you can fill out 1 25 man roster however you want. 

C- Russel Marrtin Chris Ianetta CO
1b. Adrian Gonzalez SD
2b. Emmanuel Burris Sf 
SS.Troy Tulowitzki CO, Stephen Drew AZ
3b.Kevin Kouzmanoff SD, Ian Stewart CO
1f.Connor Jackson AZ, Fred Lewis SF 
Cf. Matt Kemp LA, Chris Young AZ
rf.Justin Upton AZ, Andre Eithier LA

SP.Tim Lincecum SF
SP.Brandon Webb AZ
SP.Clayton Kershaw LA
SP.Matt Cain SF
SP.Chad Billingsley LA

RP.Manny Corpas CO 
RP.Huston Street CO
RP.John Broxton LA  
RP.Hong-Chi Kuo LA
RP.Alex Hinshaw SF
RP.Sergio Romo SF
CP.Brian Wilson SF
 
Thats all she wrote! for right now folks either way, I'll make a minor league dream team NL west style to make us feel better. I also encourage other fans to make ones of their own divisions (cough, cough J AL west?) And yes I had a few biased picks but there's also no good 2b in the Nl West

2 comments:

whitelephant said...

henry your on drugs if you have cain over haren in your rotation, the numbers speak for themselves, also didn't billingsly brake his leg or something, i'll write my al west dream team in a bit

whitelephant said...

AL West Dream Team

Outfielders
Matt "I'm here for three months" Holliday (left)
Ichiro (center)
Hamilton (right)

Third Base
Adrian Beltre (blalock=unhealthy)

Short Stop
Michael Young

Second Base
Ian Kinsler

First Base
Teix err I mean Chris Davis

DH
V. Guerrero

Starters
J. Lackey
Justin "my hip hurts" Duchscherer
E. Santana
J. Saunders
F. Hernandez (Bedard=unhealthy)

Bullpen
Brad "ziggy stardust" Ziegler (SU)
Joey "i set records" Devine (CL)
Scot Shields
Jose Arredondo
F. Francisco


AL West>NL West